Also known as Milwaukee Cream Citys (1884-1885), Milwaukee Milwaukees (1886-1889), Milwaukee Brewers (1890-1900), Milwaukee Brewers (1901) and St. Louis Browns (1902-1953). For other franchises known as the Baltimore Orioles see Baltimore Orioles (disambiguation).
Post Season Record:
Hall of Famers: Cal Ripken Jr.*, Eddie Murray*, Jim Palmer*, Earl Weaver* (Manager), Frank Robinson*, Brooks Robinson*, Robin Roberts, George Kell, Luis Aparicio, Hoyt Wilhelm, Reggie Jackson, Lee MacPhail (General Manager), Roberto Alomar
- 4 Earl Weaver
- 5 Brooks Robinson
- 8 Cal Ripken Jr.
- 20 Frank Robinson
- 22 Jim Palmer
- 33 Eddie Murray
- 42 - Jackie Robinson (retired throughout Major League Baseball)
- American League MVP:
- American League Cy Young Award:
- American League Rookie of the Year Award:
- American League Manager of the Year Award:
- Perfect game:
- Earl Hamilton: August 30, 1912
- Ernie Koob: May 5, 1917
- Bob Groom: May 6, 1917
- Bobo Holloman: May 6, 1953
- Hoyt Wilhelm: September 20, 1958
- Steve Barber and Stu Miller: April 30, 1967
- Tom Phoebus: April 27, 1968
- Jim Palmer: August 13, 1969
- Bob Milacki, Mike Flanagan, Mark Williamson and Gregg Olson: July 13, 1991
- John Means: May 5, 2021
- Unassisted Triple Play:
- Hitting for the Cycle:
- George Sisler: August 8, 1920
- George Sisler: August 13, 1921
- Baby Doll Jacobson: April 17, 1924
- Oscar Melillo: May 23, 1929
- George McQuinn: July 19, 1941
- Brooks Robinson: July 15, 1960
- Cal Ripken: May 6, 1984
- Aubrey Huff: June 29, 2007
- Felix Pie: August 14, 2009
- Jonathan Villar: August 5, 2019
- Austin Hays: June 22, 2022
- Thomas Boswell: "Why Baltimore Wins More Games Than Anybody Else", in How Life Imitates the World Series, Penguin Books, New York, NY, 1982, pp. 60-68.
- Warren Corbett: "The Oriole Way: The Founding Fathers", in Bob Brown, ed.: Monumental Baseball: The National Pastime in the National Capital Region, The National Pastime, SABR, Number 39, 2009, pp. 89-92.
- Peter Filichia: Green Cathedrals: The Ultimate Celebrations of all 273 Major League and Negro League Ballparks Past and Present, Addison Wesley Publishing Company, 1993.
- Mike Gesker: The Orioles Encyclopedia, Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 2009.
- Jim Henneman: Baltimore Orioles: 60 Years of Orioles Magic, Insight Editions, San Rafael, CA, 2015. ISBN 9781608873180
- Charles Kupfer: Something Magic: The Baltimore Orioles, 1979–1983, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2018. ISBN 978-0-7864-9935-9
- Bob Luke: Integrating the Orioles: Baseball and Race in Baltimore, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2016. ISBN 978-1-4766-6212-1
- Ted Patterson: The Baltimore Orioles: Four Decades of Magic from 33rd Street to Camden Yard, Taylor Publishing Company, Dallas, TX, 2000.
- Ted Patterson: Day by Day in Baltimore Orioles History, Sports Publishing Inc., Champaign, IL, 1999.
- John Thorn: Total Baseball, Total Sports Publishing, 1989, 1995.
|MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL|
|Postseasons | Awards | Ballparks | Minor Leagues|