4/19/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to its new permanent server setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working mostly. We have an issue where some requests are blocked due to too many images on a page. I'm working on fixing that issue today. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
NL East Division
(Redirected from NL East)
The NL East division has had the following constructs:
1993: Chicago Cubs, Florida Marlins, Montreal Expos, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, and St. Louis Cardinals
1994-2004: Atlanta Braves, Florida Marlins, Montreal Expos, New York Mets, and Philadelphia Phillies.
2005-2011: Atlanta Braves, Florida Marlins, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, and Washington Nationals.
2012-present: Atlanta Braves, Miami Marlins, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, and Washington Nationals.
- Split-season format adopted because of the 1981 strike. The Philadelphia Phillies won the first-half title and the Montreal Expos won the second half title. The Expos defeated the Phillies in the Division Series to represent the NL East in the 1981 NLCS.
- The 1994 postseason was cancelled because of the 1994 strike; first season played under three-division format.
The National League East Division has provided one of the National League Wild Card teams 7 times since 1995:
- 1997 Florida Marlins Won World Series over Cleveland Indians
- 1999 New York Mets
- 2000 New York Mets Lost World Series to New York Yankees
- 2003 Florida Marlins Won World Series over New York Yankees
- 2010 Atlanta Braves
- 2012 Atlanta Braves
- 2016 New York Mets