Baseball Stats and History The complete source for current and historical baseball players, teams, scores and leaders.
Player pages include basic statistics and links to player's gamelogs, splits, and more.
2017 MLB Standings
AL leads NL 160-140 (1452 runs to 1346)
Team pages include statistics, rosters, payroll, schedule, gamelogs, splits, and more.
MLB Postseason Links
Give us your feedback (please be polite)
Trending Player PagesJustin Verlander, Jose Altuve, Charlie Morton, CC Sabathia, Aaron Judge, Brian McCann, Evan Gattis, Clayton Kershaw, Lance McCullers, Nolan Ryan
- Poll: Who Will Win The World Series?
- MLBTR Originals
- Braves Outright Ian Krol, Armando Rivero
- Coaching/Managerial Notes: Nats, Cards, BoSox, Cubs, Tribe
- Offseason Outlook: Seattle Mariners
- Red Sox Hire Alex Cora As Manager
- Mets To Hire Mickey Callaway As Manager
- Latest On Mets’ Managerial Opening
- AL Notes: Astros, Sabathia, Rays, Odorizzi, Orioles
- Yankees Notes: Girardi, Holliday, Frazier
- October 24: World Series begins
- November 1: World Series Game 7 (if necessary)
- December 10-14: Winter Meetings in Orlando
Site Last Updated: Sunday, October 22, 5:57AM
Box scores contain team and player stats. All MLB Box Scores From 1913 to Present
Yesterday's Top Performers (Saturday, October 21)
|Jose Altuve||HOU||1-3, 1 hr, 1 rbi, 1 r||box|
|Evan Gattis||HOU||1-4, 1 hr, 1 rbi, 1 r||box|
|Brian McCann||HOU||1-2, 2 rbi||box|
|Carlos Correa||HOU||2-4, 1 r||box|
Big Plays (by WPA)
|b4||0||---||13%||0-0||HOU||E. Gattis||C. Sabathia||NYY||Home Run (Fly Ball to Deep LF-CF)|
|b5||1||---||11%||1-0||HOU||J. Altuve||T. Kahnle||NYY||Home Run (Fly Ball to Deep RF)|
|b5||2||1-3||11%||2-0||HOU||B. McCann||T. Kahnle||NYY||Double to RF (Line Drive to RF Line)|
|t5||1||1-3||-10%||0-1||NYY||T. Frazier||C. Morton||HOU||Fielder's Choice 3B|
|t5||0||---||9%||0-1||NYY||G. Bird||C. Morton||HOU||Double to RF (Line Drive to Deep RF Line)|
MLB Upcoming Schedule
All game times Eastern.
Upcoming MLB Schedule
Season-by-Season Top 20s
Go to a leaderboard using the form below. For Example: