The 2018 Little League World Series was the 72nd Little League World Series. Honolulu, HI won the title, defeating Seoul, South Korea, in the final game.
- Seoul 4, Guayama 2
- Staten Island, NY 5, Des Moines, IA 2
- Matamoros, Tamaulipas 3, Gold Coast, Queensland 2
- Houston, TX 3, Coventry, RI 1
- Kawaguchi, Saitama 11, Barcelona, Catalonia 1. The first Spanish Little League World Series team in 36 years has a rough time against last year's winning nation, Japan. Spain gets attention for 6' 1", 248 lb. player Ronald Vizcaino.
- Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 5, Coeur d'Alene, ID 4. Ryan Knebel breaks a tie with the game-winning single in the bottom of the 6th.
- Arraijan 8, Surrey, BC 3. Adan Sanchez hits a 3-run homer and also provides fine relief work.
- Honolulu, HI 2, Peachtree City, GA 0. Tying the LLWS record for innings (11), Honolulu finally wins when Aukai Kea hits a two-run homer off Ben Traxler. Kea had also turned in a strong start, with 10 K, 2 H and no walks or runs but was dueled by Jansden Kenty (12 K in 5 1/3 IP).
- Guayama 6, Gold Coast, Queensland 0. Yadiel Delgado blanks Australia on one hit and no walks in four innings, fanning seven to start the slate of elimination games today.
- Des Moines, IA 9, Coventry, RI 5. Blake Larson scores the first run and also gets the win.
- Surrey, BC 2, Barcelona, Catalonia 1. Spain gives Canada a tough fight, as Canada needs 10 innings to win. Joey Marino singles in Nate Colina with the winning run; Cole Balkovec gets the win.
- Peachtree City, GA 3, Coeur d'Alene, ID 0. Tai Peete pitches three innings, fanning five and allowing one hit, for the win.
- Seoul 5, Matamoros, Tamaulipas 1. Ji-hyung Choi homers to power South Korea to a win.
- Staten Island, NY 2, Houston, TX 1. Gregory Bruno gives up 3 hits in 5 1/3 IP as New York improves to 2-0.
- Kawaguchi, Saitama 4, Arraijan 2. Shisei Fujimoto's two-run homer helps Japan go to 2-0 while handing Panama their first loss.
- Honolulu, HI 8, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 3. Ka’olu Holt gets the win, thanks to a six-run second.
- Guayama 3, Arraijan 1. Puerto Rico breaks a 1-1 tie in the 5th when Luis Rivera draws a bases-loaded walk to eliminate Panama.
- Peachtree City, GA 7, Houston, TX 6. Georgia wins in extra innings when Matthew Hendrick's 9th-inning sacrifice fly scores Wills Maginnis.
- Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 5, Des Moines, IA 4. Iowa is eliminated in another close affair for today as Reggie Sharpe singles in the winner in the bottom of the 6th.
- Surrey, BC 6, Matamoros, Tamaulipas 4. Canada eliminates Mexico as a rally falls short.
- Coventry, RI 15, Gold Coast, Queensland 0. The consolation game provides consolation to Rhode Island but not so much to Australia.
- Guayama 9, Surrey, BC 4. Guayama knocked out Surrey thanks to two homers by Carlos De Jesus.
- Peachtree City, GA 4, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 3. Georgia wins its third straight one-run game to stay alive.
- Seoul 10, Kawaguchi, Saitama 0. South Korea crushes the defending champion country's representative in a matchup of Asian rivals, advancing to the semifinals.
- Honolulu, HI 10, Staten Island, NY 0. Sean Yamaguchi drives in 5 as Hawaii moves to the semifinals, handing New York its first loss.
- Matt Kelly: "Hawaii captures Little League World Series crown", mlb.com, August 26, 2018.