4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
2017 Little League World Series
- Maracaibo, Zulia 4, Reynosa, Tamaulipas 1
- Fairfield, CT 7, Jackson, NJ 6
- White Rock, BC 12, Emilia-Romagna 2
- Lufkin, TX 5, Grosse Pointe, MI 1
- Tokyo 8, Sydney, New South Wales 0
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 9, Walla Walla, WA 0
- Seoul, Sudogwon 10, Santiago, Santiago 1
- Greenville, NC 6, Sioux Falls, SD 0
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 13, Emilia-Romagna 0
- Jackson, NJ 15, Grosse Pointe, MI 5
- Santiago, Santiago 8, Sydney, New South Wales 7
- Walla Walla, WA 4, Sioux Falls, SD 3
- White Rock, BC 7, Maracaibo, Zulia 3
- Lufkin, TX 6, Fairfield, CT 3
- Tokyo 4, Seoul, Sudogwon 1
- Greenville, NC 16, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 0
- Grosse Pointe, MI 11, Emilia-Romagna 7
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 1, Seoul, Sudogwon 0
- Jackson, NJ 12, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 9
- Maracaibo, Zulia 3, Santiago, Santiago 2
- Fairfield, CT 14, Walla Walla, WA 6
- Sydney, New South Wales 11, Sioux Falls, SD 7
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 8, Maracaibo, Zulia 0
- Jackson, NJ vs. Fairfield, CT postponed by rain
- Fairfield, CT 12, Jackson, NJ 5. Troy Ashkinos drove in five, including a grand slam, while Evan Righter fans eight to keep Connecticut alive.
- Tokyo 10, White Rock, BC 0. Tsubasa Tomii, Ryota Konno and Yuya Nakjima team on a shutout as Japan moves into the international finale.
- Greenville, NC 2, Lufkin, TX 1. Cash Daniels-Moye scores the game-winner in the 7th when Thomas Barrett hits into an error. North Carolina moves to the US finale.
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 6, White Rock, BC 2. Jorge Garcia and Jorge Lambarria homer in the 5th as Mexico beats Canada for the second spot in the international final. Andre Garcia fans seven in four innings for the win.
- Lufkin, TX 14, Fairfield, CT 4. Texas gets the other spot in the US finals thanks to a 8-run first. Mark Requena picks up the victory.
- Lufkin, TX 6, Greenville, NC 5. Greenville had allowed only one hit and one run in three games but faded today. Clayton Wigley's two-run pinch-hit homer in the 4th started a comeback from a 5-0 deficit and Mark Requena's two-run homer in the sixth put it away as Lufkin won the US title.
- Tokyo 5, Reynosa, Tamaulipas 0. Three-time LLWS champs Kitasuna advanced to the finals as Riku Goto strikes out 13 in 5 2/3 IP and Keitaro Miyahara ends it with a strikeout. Miyahara also hit a homer in the first.
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 14, Greenville, NC 8. In the consolation game, Cesar Monjaraz gets the win with 2 1/3 shutout innings of relief.
- Tokyo 12, Lufkin, TX 2. Tokyo rolls to the title as Keitaro Miyahara has 3 hits and 5 RBI, falling a single shy of the cycle. Tsubasa Tomii strikes out nine in five innings for the win. Daisuke Hashimoto and Natsuji Tajima join Miyahara in hitting homers in the 4th inning. In a losing cause, Chandler Spencer and Hunter Ditsworth homer in the 1st for the two Texan runs off Tomii.
- Mike McCormick: "Japan wins Little League World Series", mlb.com, August 27, 2017.