4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
Richard Douglas Henry
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 205 lb.
- School Arizona State University
- High School Tennyson High School
- Debut July 15, 1991
- Final Game October 3, 2001
- Born December 10, 1963 in Sacramento, CA USA
Doug Henry was 2-0 with a 1.32 ERA for Team USA in the 1984 Amateur World Series, helping them win a Bronze medal. He also won a Silver Medal with them in the 1983 Intercontinental Cup and a Bronze in the 1983 Pan American Games. He was signed as an 8th round pick in the 1985 amateur draft by the Milwaukee Brewers and scout Harry Smith.
- 2002 Coach University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- 2005 Pitching coach Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- 2006 Pitching coach Danville Braves
- 2007 Pitching coach Rome Braves
- 2008 Pitching coach Burlington (IA) Bees
- 2009 Roving pitching instructor Kansas City Royals
- 2010 Pitching coach Omaha Royals
- 2011-2012 Pitching coach Omaha Storm Chasers
- 2013-2017 Bullpen Coach Kansas City Royals
- 2018 Pitching coach Wilmington Blue Rocks