William Cicero Hill
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 201 lb.
- Debut April 18, 1896
- Final Game September 13, 1899
- Born August 2, 1874 in Chattanooga, TN USA
- Died January 28, 1938 in Cincinnati, OH USA
The brother of Hugh Hill, Still Bill Hill was on the Louisville Colonels in 1897 when Honus Wagner broke in, and was on the Cincinnati Reds when Harry Steinfeldt broke in in 1898. He was also with perhaps the worst major league team of all time, the Cleveland Spiders of 1899. His winning percentage of .333 was much better than the team's winning percentage.
After baseball he worked for the Cincinnati, OH police department.
He died of a skull fracture after being hit by a car.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 2 (1896 & 1898)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1896)