From BR Bullpen
Patrick Joseph Mullin
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 190 lb.
- High School Redstone High School
- Debut September 18, 1940
- Final Game September 27, 1953
- Born November 1, 1917 in Trotter, PA USA
- Died August 14, 1999 in Brownsville, PA USA
 Biographical Information
He then became a coach for the Tigers from July 1963 to 1966 and a member of the Cleveland Indians staff in 1967. He ended his big league coaching career with a stint with the Montreal Expos from 1979 to 1981.
Mullin also scouted for the Tigers from 1957 to July 1963, the Indians in 1968, and Expos in 1969-1972 and 1976. He was the minor league hitting instructor for the Expos in 1973-1975 and 1977-1978.
 Notable Achievements
- 2-time AL All-Star (1947 & 1948)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (1948)