- Location: Wichita, KS
- League: Texas League 1989-2007
- Affiliation: San Diego Padres 1989-1994; Kansas City Royals 1995-2007
- Ballpark: Lawrence-Dumont Stadium 1989-2007
Originally known as the Wichita Pilots in 1987 and 1988, the Wichita Wranglers began play in the Texas League in 1989. Following the 2007 season, the franchise relocated to Springdale, Arkansas, where they became known as the Northwest Arkansas Naturals.
Like previous Wichita professional teams, the Wranglers played at Lawrence-Dumont Stadium, built in 1934 and long thought to be both too historic to replace and the reason Wichita twice lost affiliated ball. Ultimately, though, it was - by a new stadium that now hosts the Wichita Wind Surge.
- Texas League Playoff Champions: 1992 and 1999
- Texas League Regular Season Champions: 1999 and 2002
- Texas League Western Division Champions: 1989, 1992 and 1996