Derek Roszell Bryant
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of Kentucky
- High School Henry Clay High School
- Debut April 24, 1979
- Final Game September 19, 1979
- Born October 9, 1951 in Lexington, KY USA
He hit .342 for the Ogden A's in 1980.
On May 14, 1985, Bryant became the first Mexican League player to hit 4 home runs in a game. He since has been matched by Roy Johnson, Miguel Ojeda, Ricardo Sáenz and Jorge Vázquez. In 2010, Bryant was voted into the Salón de la Fama alongside three other players - Armando Reynoso, Gerardo Sánchez and Alonso Téllez. The last American inducted prior to Bryant was Ralph Garcia in 2005.