William Joseph Ott
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School St. John's University
- High School Cardinal Hayes High School
- Debut September 4, 1962
- Final Game July 14, 1964
- Born November 23, 1940 in New York, NY USA
- Died February 18, 2015 in Haverstraw, NY USA
He started at the minors in 1960 with the Carlsbad Potashers and hit .307 for the St. Cloud Rox in 1961. After hitting 23 home runs for the San Antonio Missions in 1962, he came up in September with the Cubs.
Billy appeared in 12 games for the 1962 Cubs, with all his appearances in the field in right field. The next two seasons were spent primarily with the Salt Lake City Bees, although he came up for 20 games with the Cubs in 1964, again playing in right field.
After baseball Billy was a police officer and then became an expert locksmith.