2018 Korea Baseball Organization
(Redirected from 2018 KBO)
The 2018 Korea Baseball Organization season is the 37th for the KBO.
Jae-hwan Kim of the Doosan Bears was named KBO MVP after hitting .334/.405/.657 and leading the league in homers (44), RBI (133) and total bases (346). The KBO Rookie of the Year was Baek-ho Kang of the kt Wiz, who hit .290/.356/.524 with 29 home runs and 108 runs.
(Manager in parantheses)
- Doosan Bears, 93-51 (Tae-hyeong Kim)
- SK Wyverns, 78-65-1 (Trey Hillman)
- Hanwha Eagles, 77-67 (Yong-deok Han)
- Nexen Heroes, 69-72-3 (Jung-seok Jang)
- KIA Tigers, 70-74 (Ki-tae Kim)
- Samsung Lions, 68-72-4 (Manager: Han-soo Kim)
- Lotte Giants, 68-74-2 (Won-woo Cho)
- LG Twins, 68-75-1 (Jung-il Ryu)
- kt Wiz, 59-82-3 (Jin-wook Kim)
- NC Dinos, 58=85-1 (Young-jun Yoo)
Playoffs: Nexen def. KIA in Wild Card Game, Nexen def. Hanwha 3 games to 1, SK def. Nexen, 3 games to 2
2018 Korean Series: SK def. Doosan, 4 games to 2.
- Average - Hyun-soo Kim, LG .362
- Home Runs - Jae-hwan Kim, Doosan 44
- RBI - Jae-hwan Kim, 133
- Steals - Hae-min Park, Samsung 36