- Location: Daejeon
- League: Korea Baseball Organization 1994-present
- Stadium: Daejeon Baseball Stadium
Based in Daejeon, the Hanwha Eagles joined the Korea Baseball Organization in 1994, replacing the Binggrae Eagles. The club won its only title in 1999. They play in Daejeon Baseball Stadium (Capacity 13,242) and are owned by Hanwha, a conglomerate specializing in electronics.
The mascot is a red eagle which symbolizes fire (the Hanwha conglomerate) and sun (as the eagle may take off for the sun and achieve great success).
- Byung-chul Kang - 1997-1998
- Kwang-hwan Lee - 2000-2002
- In-sik Kim - 2004-2009
- Dae-hwa Han - 2010-2012
- Yong-deok Han - 2012 (interim)
- Eung-yong Kim - 2013-2014
- Sung-keun Kim - 2015-2017
- Yong-deok Han - 2018-2020
- Won-ho Choi - 2020
- Carlos Subero - 2021
- 35 - Jong-hun Jang
- 21 - Jin-woo Song
- 23 - Min-chul Chung
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.