Tommie D Reynolds
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 190 lb.
- School San Diego City College
- High School Lincoln High School (San Diego)
- Debut September 5, 1963
- Final Game October 1, 1972
- Born August 15, 1941 in Arizona, LA USA
Tommie Reynolds played eight years in the majors, appearing with four different teams (including both the Kansas City Athletics and Oakland Athletics, separated by a stint with the New York Mets). During 13 years in the minors, he hit .302 with 187 home runs.
Reynolds is the cousin of Floyd Robinson.
He was more or less a regular with the A's in 1965 and again in 1969. In 1969, when he hit .257, the league average was .246. The A's finished in second place, with an outfield composed of Reynolds, Rick Monday and Reggie Jackson.
- Larry Colton: Southern League, Grand Central Publishing, New York, NY, 2013.