Paul Robert Florence (Pep)
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 185 lb.
- School Georgetown University
- Debut May 21, 1926
- Final Game September 24, 1926
- Born April 22, 1900 in Chicago, IL USA
- Died May 28, 1986 in Gainesville, FL USA
Catcher Paul Florence played for the 1926 New York Giants, hitting .229 in 76 games. He played for the Rochester Red Wings from 1929 to 1935. He hit .298 with 7 home runs and 54 RBIs in 1930 and batted .272 with 10 homers and 67 RBI the next year.
Florence became general manager of the Durham Bulls in 1937 and the Baltimore Orioles three years later. He then scouted for the Cincinnati Reds before moving into the Reds' front office until 1961. He was a scout for the Houston Astros from 1961 to 1983.