4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
Martin William Pattin
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 180 lb.
- School Eastern Illinois University, Arizona State University
- High School Charleston (IL) High School
- Debut May 14, 1968
- Final Game October 1, 1980
- Born April 6, 1943 in Charleston, IL USA
Marty Pattin was the head coach at the University of Kansas from 1982 to 1987.
Pattin hit two career home runs, separated by nearly three months. Both were for the Boston Red Sox against his former team, the Milwaukee Brewers, both in 1972 at Fenway Park, both with two outs in the bottom of the 2nd inning, both with one runner on, both off his former teammate Bill Parsons.
- AL All-Star (1971)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1972 & 1973)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 4 (1970-1973)