Martin William Pattin
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 180 lb.
- School Eastern Illinois University, Arizona State University
- High School Charleston (IL) High School
- Debut May 14, 1968
- Final Game October 1, 1980
- Born April 6, 1943 in Charleston, IL USA
- Died October 3, 2018 in Charleston, IL USA
Marty Pattin was the head coach at the University of Kansas from 1982 to 1987.
Pattin hit two career home runs, separated by nearly three months. Both were for the Boston Red Sox against his former team, the Milwaukee Brewers, both in 1972 at Fenway Park, both with two outs in the bottom of the 2nd inning, both with one runner on, both off his former teammate Bill Parsons.
- AL All-Star (1971)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1972 & 1973)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 4 (1970-1973)
- Gary Bedore: "Former Royals pitcher/Kansas baseball coach Marty Pattin dies at age of 75", The Kansas City Star, October 3, 2018.