Gregory Allen Brock
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 205 lb.
- School University of Wyoming
- High School McMinnville High School
- Debut September 1, 1982
- Final Game June 28, 1991
- Born June 14, 1957 in McMinnville, OR USA
Greg Brock was drafted in the 13th round of the 1979 amateur draft. At the end of his career, Brock had 1,013 major league at-bats; the entire rest of the 13th round from 1979 combined for 77. Brock was a member of two National League West Championship teams with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1983 and 1985.
Playing for the Milwaukee Brewers, he went 4 for 4 with three runs scored and three RBI in a 1990 victory over the Boston Red Sox. The preceding year, in 1989, he hit .333 against lefties versus .244 against righties. He hit .378 against lefties with RISP that season.
He is the major league player with the most at-bats to have come out of the University of Wyoming through 2006.
- 1983 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 2 (1983 & 1985)