Stanley Timothy Crews
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 192 lb.
- School Valencia Community College
- High School C. Leon King High School
- Debut July 27, 1987
- Final Game October 3, 1992
- Born April 3, 1961 in Tampa, FL USA
- Died March 23, 1993 in Orlando, FL USA
Crews, a relief pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers in the late 1980s and early 1990s, was killed along with fellow Cleveland Indians pitcher Steve Olin in a boating accident in Florida during spring training in 1993. Crews had joined the Indians as a free agent in late January, 1993. Indians pitcher Bob Ojeda was also seriously injured in the accident.
- Anthony Castrovince: "Crews, Olin families persevere so many years later: Wives, children cherish memories, march on with lives after pitchers' tragic deaths", mlb.com, March 22, 2018.