Craig George Robinson
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 165 lb.
- School Wake Forest University
- High School Council Rock High School
- Debut September 9, 1972
- Final Game October 1, 1977
- Born August 21, 1948 in Abington, PA USA
Half of Craig Robinson's lifetime major league games were as the regular shortstop for the Atlanta Braves in 1974, a team that won 88 games. Managed for most of the year by Eddie Mathews, it featured a 40-year-old Hank Aaron, a 25-year-old Dusty Baker (the same age as Robinson), and 35-year-old Phil Niekro.
Robinson never hit a big league home run in 718 at-bats. He had previously been the All-Star shortstop in the Pacific Coast League in both 1972 and 1973. He managed the Pulaski Braves to a 27-40 record and 7th place finish in the 1985 Appalachian League.