Colombia national baseball team
|Federation||Federación Colombiana de Béisbol|
The Colombia national baseball team is a national team of Colombia and is controlled by the Federación Colombiana de Béisbol. It represents the nation in senior-level men's international competition. The team is a member of the COPABE.
Colombia won the 1946 Central American and Caribbean Games, 1947 Amateur World Series, 1947 Bolivarian Games, 1965 Amateur World Series, 1973 Bolivarian Games, 2015 South American Championship and 2017 Bolivarian Games. After qualifying for the 2017 World Baseball Classic, their first World Baseball Classic, they put on quite a show, losing by one run to Team USA, beating Canada and losing in extra innings to the defending champion Dominican national team, having nearly won in the 9th.
- 1938 - Nicasio Flórez
- 1944 - Andrés Flórez
- 1945, 1947 - Pelayo Chacón
- 1965 - Tony Pacheco
- 1971 - Antonio Torres
- 1973 - Torres
- 1975 - Torres
- 1979 - Guillermo Valencia
- 1986 - Torres
- 1994 - Orlando Ramirez
- 2005 - Jhonny Pantoja
- 2006 - Luis Sierra Sr.
- 2008 - Neder Horta
- 2012 World Baseball Classic Qualifiers - Eduardo Pérez
- 2015 - Horta
- 2016 World Baseball Classic Qualifiers - Luis Urueta
- 2016 South American Championship - Horta
- 2017 World Baseball Classic - Urueta
- 2017 Bolivarian Games - Jair Fernández
- 2018 - José Mosquera