4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
Trades, transactions, unions, contracts, salaries, strikes, drafts ......
- Mathew J. Bartkowiak and Yuya Kiuchi: Packaging Baseball: How Marketing Embellishes the Cultural Experience, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2012. ISBN 0786461322
- Vince Gennaro: Diamond Dollars: The Economics of Winning in Baseball, Maple Street Press, Hingham, MA, 2007.
- William B. Gould IV: Bargaining with Baseball: Labor Relations in an Age of Prosperous Turmoil, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2011.
- Frank P. Jozsa, Jr.: Baseball Inc.: The National Pastime as Big Business, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2006.
- Frank P. Jozsa, Jr.: Baseball in Crisis: Spiraling Costs, Bad Behavior, Uncertain Future, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2008.
- Frank P. Jozsa, Jr.: Major League Baseball Organizations: Team Performances and Financial Consequences, Lexington Books, Rowman & Littlefield, Lanham, MD, 2016. ISBN 978-1-4985-4278-4
- Marvin Miller: A Whole Different Ball Game: The Inside Story of the Baseball Revolution, Ivan R. Dee Publishers, Chicago, IL, 2004. ISBN 1566635993
- Andrew Zimbalist: Baseball And Billions: A Probing Look Inside The Big Business Of Our National Pastime, Basic Books, New York, NY, 1992. ISBN 978-0465006151
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Business"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.