Adam William Swigler
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Pennsylvania
- Debut September 25, 1917
- Final Game September 25, 1917
- Born September 21, 1895 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died February 5, 1975 in Philadelphia, PA USA
Adam "Ad" Swigler was at the University of Pennsylvania during 1914-1917 and then pitched one game for the New York Giants on September 25, 1917. Among the players in the lineup that day for the Giants were Jim Thorpe and Ross Youngs, and Swigler pitched against the St. Louis Cardinals, who featured Rogers Hornsby. Ad pitched six innings, giving up four runs.
A brief biography at the University of Pennsylvania website indicates that an injury cut his career short.
He served in the U.S. Army Dental Corps during World War I. A dental surgeon for 24 years, he was forced to give up his practice in 1948 because of failing eyesight.