Michael Stanley Myers
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School Iowa State University
- High School Crystal Lake Central High School
- Debut April 25, 1995
- Final Game September 30, 2007
- Born June 26, 1969 in Arlington Heights, IL USA
Mike Myers was one of the few left-handed submarine pitchers in the major leagues. That made him extremely tough on left-handed batters, although he was vulnerable against righties. He played for nine clubs over thirteen seasons and was used almost exclusively as a LOOGY throughout his major league career. As a result, when he retired, among all pitchers who had pitched in 600 or more games, Myers had the fewest career innings pitched (541 2/3), despite the fact that he pitched in 883 games. Randy Choate has since "improved" on that mark, with 408 career innings over 672 appearances.
Myers is the all-time leader for appearances in which he faced only one batter and recorded one out, with 206 - 8 more than Javier Lopez.
- 2-time AL Games Pitched Leader (1996 & 1997)
- Won a World Series with the Boston Red Sox in 2004 (he did not play in the World Series)