From BR Bullpen
Michael Stanley Myers
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School Iowa State University
- Debut April 25, 1995
- Final Game September 30, 2007
- Born June 26, 1969 in Arlington Heights, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Mike Myers was one of the few left-handed submarine pitchers in the major leagues. He played for nine clubs over thirteen seasons in the big leagues and was used almost exclusively as a LOOGY throughout his major league career. This is evident in the fact that, among all pitchers who have pitched in 600 or more games, Myers has the fewest career innings pitched, despite the fact that he has pitched in 833 games.
 Notable Achievements
- 2-time AL Games Pitched Leader (1996 & 1997)
- Won a World Series with the Boston Red Sox in 2004 (he did not play in the World Series)