Travis Corey Driskill
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 225 lb.
- School Blinn College, Texas Tech University
- High School Anderson High School (Austin)
- Debut April 26, 2002
- Final Game August 28, 2007
- Born August 1, 1971 in Omaha, NE USA
Travis Driskill pitched five seasons in the majors. He was thirty when he made his major league debut.
Travis was drafted in the fourth round in the 1993 amateur draft by the Cleveland Indians. He ended up playing 15 seasons in the minors, coming up for parts of five seasons to the majors. He had success both as a starter and as a reliever in the minors. At age 22 in 1994 he saved 35 games for the Columbus Red Stixx. At age 24, he went 13-7 for the Canton-Akron Indians in 1996. At age 29 in 2001, he went 11-5 for the New Orleans Zephyrs.
Although the bulk of his minor league career was spent with teams in the organizations of the Cleveland Indians and Houston Astros, most of his major league appearances were with the Baltimore Orioles in 2002 and 2003. With the Orioles in 2002, he was given 19 starts, and had a record of 8-8 (the team had an overall 67-95 record), with an ERA of 4.95 while pitching 132 2/3 innings. With the Orioles he was the same age as teammate Melvin Mora.
- 2008-2009 Pitching coach Greeneville Astros
- 2010 Pitching coach Corpus Christi Hooks
- 2011 Pitching coach Lancaster JetHawks