Template:Today in Baseball/March 25
- 1920 - Chick Fewster is knocked unconscious by a curve ball from Jeff Pfeffer in a spring training game. After 10 minutes, he comes to, but then becomes unable to speak and is sent to the hospital. He will recover from the skull fracture.
- 1956 - Down 3-0 in the bottom of the 9th, Yomiuri Giants player Kazuo Higasa hits a pinch-hit, grand-slam, come-from-behind, sayonara home run, the first of its type in Nippon Pro Baseball history. Shigeru Sugishita allows the winning blast.
- 1962 - El Tappe is named the first manager of the year for the Chicago Cubs, as part the College of Coaches experiment.
- 1965 - Hall of Fame Pittsburgh Pirates second baseman Bill Mazeroski (pictured) breaks a bone in his right foot and will be out until May.
- 2001 - A 95-mph fastball from Randy Johnson kills a dove by accident in a spring training game.