Michael Shane Spencer
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 225 lb.
- High School Granite Hills High School (El Cajon)
- Debut April 10, 1998
- Final Game July 22, 2004
- Born February 20, 1972 in Key West, FL USA
Shane Spencer hit into an unassisted triple play on May 29, 2000, playing for the New York Yankees against the Oakland Athletics. Randy Velarde was the fielder. He had one of the best cups of coffee in history in 1998, his first season in the majors, as he hit .373 with 10 homers in just 27 games for the Yankees, ggod for a slugging percentage of .910. For good measure, he added a pair of homers in the Division Series against the Texas Rangers and went 1 for 3 with a double as the Yankees defeated the San Diego Padres in the 1998 World Series.
- 1995 MVP Florida State League Tampa Yankees
- Won three World Series with the New York Yankees (1998, 1999 & 2000; he did not play in the 1999 and 2000 World Series)