- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 200 lb.
- School Mesa State College, Arizona State University
- High School Bremen (IL) High School
- Debut April 26, 1963
- Final Game September 5, 1963
- Born October 16, 1942 in Blue Island, IL USA
Pete Lovrich pitched in 20 games in the majors with the Kansas City Athletics in 1963. He was at Arizona State University in 1962, and was the first player from there to come to the major leagues. Sterling Slaughter was at ASU at the same time.
Lovrich was only 20 when he pitched for the Athletics, but he was not the youngest player on the team. That honor went to an 18-year-old kid named Tony LaRussa, who made his major league debut a couple of weeks after Lovrich did.
He pitched for the Minot Mallards in 1962.