Michael August Timlin
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 210 lb.
- School Southwestern University
- High School Midland (TX) High School
- Debut April 8, 1991
- Final Game September 28, 2008
- Born March 10, 1966 in Midland, TX USA
Mike Timlin pitched eighteen years and over 1,000 games in the majors. Of those games, he has only started four. The most wins he had in one season was as a rookie when he won 11. His top save total was in 1996 when he had 31 for the Toronto Blue Jays.
In his first year of eligibility for the Hall of Fame in 2014, he failed to receive a single vote and dropped off the ballot. On October 1, 2017, he was in the crowd at a Jason Aldean open-air concert in Las Vegas, NV when a shooter began firing at the crowd with semi-automatic weapons from a nearby hotel window, perpetrating the worst massacre in U.S. history. He managed to escape unhurt.
- AL Games Pitched Leader (2005)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1996)
- Won four World Series with the Toronto Blue Jays (1992 & 1993) and the Boston Red Sox (2004 & 2007)
- Games pitched in relief, right-hander, career, 1054