Joshua M. Devore
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 6", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut September 25, 1908
- Final Game October 6, 1914
- Born November 13, 1887 in Murray City, OH USA
- Died October 6, 1954 in Chillicothe, OH USA
Josh Devore was the manager of the Grand Rapids Joshers in 1920 and 1921 and the Grand Rapids Homoners in 1924. He played in three consecutive World Series, first on the losing side with the New York Giants in 1912 and 1913, then with the Boston Braves in 1914 when they swept the Philadelphia Athletics in four games.
- Peter M. Gordon: "Josh Devore", in Bill Nowlin, ed.: The Miracle Braves of 1914: Boston's Original Worst-to-First World Series Champions, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2014, pp. 43-48. ISBN 978-1-933599-69-4