Joseph Andrew Slusarski
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 195 lb.
- School University of New Orleans
- Debut April 11, 1991
- Final Game June 21, 2001
- Born December 19, 1966 in Indianapolis, IN USA
Joe Slusarski was 6-1 with a 2.74 ERA for Team USA in 1987. He tied Cris Carpenter for second on the team in wins behind Jim Abbott. In the 1987 Pan American Games, Joe went 3-0 with a 2.75 ERA. He was 1-1 with one save and a 3.86 ERA for Team USA in the 1988 Baseball World Cup and struck out 11 in 9 1/3 IP. He blew a save the final game of the round-robin competition, allowing home runs to Lourdes Gourriel and Alejo O'Reilly. He came back with a win against Taiwan in the semifinals. Slusarski signed as a 2nd round pick in the 1988 amateur draft by the Oakland A's and scout Bill Gayton.
- 2002 Pitching coach University of New Orleans
- 2003-2004 Pitching coach Round Rock Express
- 2005-2006 Pitching coach Corpus Christi Hooks