Joseph A. Corbett
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 175 lb.
- School Saint Mary's College of California
- Debut August 23, 1895
- Final Game July 29, 1904
- Born December 4, 1875 in San Francisco, CA USA
- Died May 2, 1945 in San Francisco, CA USA
Brother of heavyweight boxing champion James J. Corbett, Joe Corbett went 24-8 for the famous 19th Century Baltimore Orioles in 1897. The team featured John McGraw, Hughie Jennings, Joe Kelley, Wilbert Robinson and Willie Keeler, among others. Corbett then became a reporter for the San Francisco Call saying he did not like playing on the east coast. In 1903, Corbett was brought out of baseball retirement to play for the San Francisco Seals in the newly formed Pacific Coast League.
- 20 Wins Seasons: 1 (1897)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1897)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1897)