4/19/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to its new permanent server setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working mostly. We have an issue where some requests are blocked due to too many images on a page. I'm working on fixing that issue today. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
(Harry The Horse)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- Debut July 30, 1933
- Final Game September 25, 1942
- Born September 6, 1911 in Los Angeles, CA USA
- Died November 29, 2004 in Valparaiso, IN USA
Harry the Horse spent his whole career with the New York Giants, ten years, and Carl Hubbell was on the pitching staff with the Giants the whole time. He was inducted into the U.S. Army on April 6, 1943.
His obituary in the New York Times stated: "After retiring as a player, he was a minor league coach and worked as a car dealer, a newspaper and magazine distributor and an insurance executive."
- 4-time NL All-Star (1938-1941)
- Won a World Series with the New York Giants in 1933 (he did not play in the World Series)