George Adolphe Pechiney
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 184 lb.
- Debut August 4, 1885
- Final Game June 24, 1887
- Born September 20, 1861 in Cincinnati, OH USA
- Died July 14, 1943 in Cincinnati, OH USA
George "Pisch" Pechiney pitched three years in the big leagues. He was great in 1885 but tailed off in 1886 and 1887. His first two season were with his hometown Cincinnati Red Stockings and his final one with the Cleveland Blues, all three coming in the American Association.
The book Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Highlights indicates that in 1886 Pechiney pitched a complete game, losing 20-2 and giving up all 20 runs.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1886)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1886)