Don Allen Robinson
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 231 lb.
- High School Ceredo-Kenova High School
- Debut April 10, 1978
- Final Game July 12, 1992
- Born June 8, 1957 in Ashland, KY USA
Don Robinson started a game in left field for the Pittsburgh Pirates on September 30, 1984. He went 1 for 3 with 2 putouts in the game. He batted 3rd in the batting order. He had always been a good hitter and was dealing with arm problems that year, which made him think about eventually trying his luck as a position player if the problems persisted. It was not the case, as he recovered and went on to pitch effectively until 1992.
On June 19, 1990, playing for the San Francisco Giants, he hit a home run as a pinch-hitter off Bruce Hurst of the San Diego Padres. He was the last pitcher to hit a pinch homer until Micah Owings on April 30, 2008.
- 3-time NL Silver Slugger Award Winner (1982, 1989 & 1990)
- 15-Win Seasons: 1 (1982)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 2 (1978 & 1982)
- Won a World Series with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1979