David Paul Leonhard
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
- School Washington College, Johns Hopkins University
- High School Kenwood High School (Baltimore)
- Debut September 21, 1967
- Final Game September 20, 1972
- Born January 22, 1941 in Arlington, VA USA
Dave Leonhard pitched six years for the Baltimore Orioles with an ERA of 3.15. He was mostly a starter in 1967 and 1968 and mostly a reliever from 1969 to 1972. He was in the National Guard during part of the 1969 season. He appeared in the 1969 and 1971 World Series with an ERA of 3.00.
Through 2016, he is the last major league player to come out of Johns Hopkins University.
- 1967 Pitcher of the Year International League Rochester Red Wings
- Won a World Series with the Baltimore Orioles in 1970 (he did not play in the World Series)