Daniel Hugh Boone
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 8", Weight 150 lb.
- School Cerritos College, California State University, Fullerton
- High School Richard Gahr High School
- Debut April 11, 1981
- Final Game September 30, 1990
- Born January 14, 1954 in Long Beach, CA USA
In 1989, he joined the Bradenton Explorers of the Senior Professional Baseball Association. He went 4-3 with a 3.16 ERA and was offered a contract with the Orioles. He appeared in 4 games with the O's in 1990, eight seasons after his previous big league appearance. In 1990, he became the only player to play in the Senior Professional League, the MSBL, an adult amateur league, the minors and the majors.
Also in 1990, Boone again returned to the Senior Professional Baseball Association in the fall of 1990 and played for the Daytona Beach Explorers; he pitched in 7 games and was 5-1 with a 1.85 ERA and a complete game shutout. Boone's 5 victories was leading the SPBA when the league folded.
He is a descendant of the 18th-century pioneer Daniel Boone.