4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
Charles Culbertson Robertson
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 175 lb.
- School Austin College
- High School Nocona High School
- Debut May 13, 1919
- Final Game June 18, 1928
- Born January 31, 1896 in Dexter, TX USA
- Died August 23, 1984 in Fort Worth, TX USA
After serving in the Army during World War I, pitcher Charlie Robertson made one start for the Chicago White Sox in 1919 before spending the next two and a half seasons with the Minneapolis Millers of the American Association. He rejoined the Sox in 1922, and in only his fourth big league start, pitched a perfect game against the Detroit Tigers on April 30th. He won 14 games that year but then struggled with arm injuries throughout the rest of his big league career.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 2 (1922 & 1923)
- Jacob Pomremke: "Charlie Robertson", in Jacob Pomrenke, ed.: Scandal on the South Side: The 1919 Chicago White Sox, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 177-181. ISBN 978-1-933599-95-3