The Centennial Commission was formed in 1937 to elect non-playing personnel to the Baseball Hall of Fame. They took their name from the 1939 centennial of baseball, when the inductions would be held.
The members of the commission were:
- Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis
- American League President Will Harridge
- National League President Ford Frick
- National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues President William Bramham
- Former National League President John Heydler
- American Association President George Trautman