The 2019 Korea Baseball Organization season was the 38th for the KBO.
Josh Lindblom of the Doosan Bears was named KBO MVP after leading the league in wins and strikeouts and finishing second in ERA (20-3, 2.50, 189 K). The Rookie of the Year was Woo-young Jung of the LG Twins, who was 4-6 with a save and a 3.72 ERA.
Gold Glove winners have not yet been announced.
(Manager in parantheses)
- Doosan Bears, 88-55-1 (Tae-hyeong Kim)
- SK Wyverns, 88-55-1 (Kyoung-youb Youm)
- Kiwoom Heroes, 86-57-1 (Jung-seok Jang)
- LG Twins, 79-64-1 (Jung-il Ryu)
- NC Dinos, 73-69-2 (Dong-wook Lee)
- kt Wiz, 71-71-2 (Kang-dul Lee)
- KIA Tigers, 62-80-2 (Gi-tae Kim/Heung-sik Park)
- Samsung Lions, 60-83-1 (Han-soo Kim)
- Hanwha Eagles, 58-86 (Yong-deok Han)
- Lotte Giants, 48-93-3 (Pil-sung Kong)
Playoffs: LG def. NC in Wild Card Game, Kiwoom def. LG 3 games to 1, Kiwoom def. SK, 3 games to 2
2019 Korean Series: Doosan def. Kiwoom, 4 games to 0
- Average - Eui-ji Yang, NC .354
- Home Runs - Byung-ho Park, Kiwoom 33
- RBI - Jerry Sands, Kiwoom 113
- Steals - Chan-ho Park, KIA 39