In the Holland Series RHP Rob Cordemans started games 1 and 4 for Neptunus and allowed only one earned run in 14 IP. He won both of those games and was named series MVP. In addition to winning the Dutch title Neptunus won the European Cup for the fifth straight time. Future major leaguer Greg Halman was named the MVP; the 16-year-old would have his life end tragically not long after his MLB debut. The league also featured former major leaguers Calvin Maduro and Ralph Milliard this year, but the top stars were Halman, Eelco Jansen, Sidney de Jong, Dirk van 't Klooster and Manny Olivera.
Regular Season Standings
- Mr. Cocker HCAW, 34-6 (Bill Froberg)
- DOOR Neptunus, 32-7 (Jan Collins, Paul van den Oever, Ben Thijssen)
- Minolta Pioniers, 27-12 (Robert Klaver)
- DPA Kinheim, 24-15 (Dave Daniels)
- Amsterdam Pirates, 17-23 (Paul Nanne)
- Hypotheekzeker.nl Tornado's, 16-24 (Jan Pieter Koene)
- Ubink en co Almere, 12-26 (Chicho Jesurun)
- Sparta/Feyenoord, 9-30 (Peter van den Akker)
- Oosterhout Twins, 6-34 (Bas Nooijens)
Playoffs: Neptunus beat Pioniers, HCAW beat Kinheim
2004 Holland Series: Neptunus beat HCAW
- MVP: Greg Halman, Kinheim 1B
- Pitcher of the Year: Eelco Jansen, Neptunus
- Coach of the Year: ?
- Holland Series MVP: Rob Cordemans, Neptunus P
- Roel de Mon Award: Kevin Heijstek
- Ron Fraser Award: Halman
- Average: Sidney de Jong, HCAW .361
- Slugging: ?
- OBP: ?
- Home Runs: Bryan Engelhardt, Almere & Greg Halman, Kinheim 4
- Runs: Mike Duursma, Pioniers 39
- RBI: Halman, 41
- Stolen Bases: Duursma, 20
- Doubles: Raily Legito, Neptunus 13
- Triples: Five tied with 4
- Total Bases: ?
- Walks: ?
- Hits: Dirk van 't Klooster, Neptunus 57