Noble Winfield Ballou
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 170 lb.
- School Eastern Kentucky University
- Debut August 24, 1925
- Final Game September 15, 1929
- Born November 30, 1897 in Mount Morgan, KY USA
- Died January 30, 1963 in San Francisco, CA USA
Win Ballou pitched parts of four seasons in the big leagues, primarily as a member of the St. Louis Browns. He appeared in Game 5 and Game 6 of the 1925 World Series for the Washington Senators as a rookie, allowing no hits and no runs in 1 2/3 innings. After his time in the majors, Win played in the Pacific Coast League, pitching for the Los Angeles Angels and San Francisco Seals. In 1935, he went 18-4 for the Seals.