Everett Lee Kell
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 160 lb.
- School University of Arkansas
- High School Swifton High School
- Debut April 19, 1952
- Final Game September 26, 1952
- Born October 11, 1929 in Swifton, AR USA
- Died May 28, 2015 in Newport, AR USA
Like his brother, Kell attended Swifton High School in Swifton, Arkansas. He began his minor league career in 1949 while he was still in school with the University of Arkansas and hit .353 for the Cordele A's the following year. After spending 1951 with the Savannah Indians, he reached the bigs in 1952. Splitting time at second with Pete Suder and Cass Michaels, he hit .221 in 75 games.
Kell was back in the minors in 1953 and continued to play pro ball through 1954. After baseball, he opened Skeeter Kell Sporting Goods in Kennett, Missouri, which has been in business for over 60 years.