Scott Edward Spiezio
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 205 lb.
- School University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- High School Morris Community High School
- Debut September 14, 1996
- Final Game September 30, 2007
- Born September 21, 1972 in Joliet, IL USA
Scott Spiezio was released by the St. Louis Cardinals in February of 2008 following a bad year from a legal and character standpoint. He had missed over a month of the 2007 season while being treated for a substance abuse problem. On December 30th, he had been in a car crash and was charged with six counts. He pleaded guilty in April and was given three years probation, court-mandated participation in an alcohol rehabilitation program and 80 hours of community service.
He sang in a band called Sandfrog.