James Stephen O'Rourke
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 7", Weight 150 lb.
- School College of the Holy Cross, Yale University
- Debut August 15, 1908
- Final Game October 8, 1908
- Born December 26, 1883 in Bridgeport, CT USA
- Died December 22, 1955 in Sparrows Point, MD USA
Queenie attended Yale University in 1901 and the College of the Holy Cross in 1904 and 1905. He came to the majors in 1908 after his father had retired. He got 108 at-bats with the New York Highlanders towards the end of the 1908 season, playing mostly outfield and shortstop. He was one year younger than first baseman Hal Chase. The team lost 103 games.
In the minors he played several years at Bridgeport and managed at Ottawa. The book Bridgeport on the Sound has a photo of both Queenie and his father in Bridgeport uniforms - Dad was player-manager while Queenie was there.