Phillip Douglas Coke
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 210 lb.
- School San Joaquin Delta College
- High School Sonora High School
- Debut September 1, 2008
- Last Game September 26, 2016
- Born July 19, 1982 in Sonora, CA, USA
Phil Coke was drafted by the New York Yankees as a draft-and-follow pick in the 26th round of the 2002 amateur draft. After another year of junior college, he was signed by scout Tim McIntosh in 2003 and made his pro debut that summer.
In February 2018, there were news stories that Coke was attempting a comeback as a knuckleball pitcher. He had last pitched in the majors in 2016, then was with the Orix Buffaloes in Japan for part of 2017.