Paul Kenneth Shuey
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 215 lb.
- School University of North Carolina
- High School Millbrook High School (Raleigh)
- Debut May 8, 1994
- Final Game August 26, 2007
- Born September 16, 1970 in Lima, OH USA
Paul Shuey is the only pitcher in American League history to have allowed the 30th run in a game. He did so on August 22, 2007, pitching for the Baltimore Orioles on a home run by Ramon Vazquez of the Texas Rangers.
He was selected by the Cleveland Indians with the second overall pick of the 1992 amateur draft, after Phil Nevin; Derek Jeter was selected four picks later, 6th overall by the New York Yankees. He had played for Team USA in the 1991 Pan American Games; they won Bronze.