Lonnie Paul Dade
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 195 lb.
- High School Nathan Hale High School (Seattle)
- Debut September 12, 1975
- Final Game October 5, 1980
- Born December 7, 1951 in Seattle, WA USA
- Died August 25, 2016 in Seattle, WA USA
He played for the Salt Lake City Gulls, leading the Pacific Coast League in batting with a .363 average in 1976. He finished his professional career with the Portland Beavers in 1982, after playing in Japan in 1981.
The Cleveland Indians Encyclopedia has a photo of Dade being carried off the field on a stretcher in 1977 with the help of several teammates after he was beaned.
In 2005 he was working as a stitcher and gluer for a box-making company.
Source: Where Are They Now?