Kevin Douglas Stocker
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 175 lb.
- School University of Washington
- High School Central Valley High School (Veradale)
- Debut July 7, 1993
- Final Game September 29, 2000
- Born February 13, 1970 in Spokane, WA USA
Kevin Stocker played eight years in the major leagues, appearing exclusively as a shortstop. He was in the 1993 World Series as a rookie, a year when he hit .324 during the regular season with the Philadelphia Phillies after joining the team in early July. Stocker was traded to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays for Bobby Abreu, right after Tampa Bay selected Abreu from the Houston Astros with the sixth pick in the 1997 expansion draft.
He is one of two major leaguers named Stocker, with the other being Mel Stocker.
Stocker later became a commentator for Pac-10 baseball on CBS-college TV.