Joe Clarence Hague
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 198 lb.
- School University of Texas at Austin
- High School Bel Air High School (El Paso)
- Debut September 19, 1968
- Final Game June 2, 1973
- Born April 25, 1944 in Huntington, WV USA
- Died November 5, 1994 in San Antonio, TX USA
Joe Hague was a first baseman and outfielder during the second dead-ball era. Although his batting averages appeared low, it was a time of generally low averages and Hague added an ability to draw walks along with moderate power. He was the regular first baseman for the 1970 and 1971 St. Louis Cardinals, and was traded in mid-season 1972 to the Cincinnati Reds, with whom he appeared in the 1972 World Series.
He is one of only two major league players with the last name Hague through 2006.