- Bats Unknown, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 155 lb.
- Debut August 11, 1896
- Final Game September 28, 1901
- Born February 24, 1873 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died March 24, 1938 in Omaha, NE USA
Joe Dolan was a weak-hitting middle infielder who played five years in the big leagues. In his best year with the bat, he hit .257 for the 1899 Phillies, a team which won 94 games (the team as a whole hit .301).
Joe had a long minor league career, and especially found a home in Omaha, where he played for seven seasons. He made his home there and eventually died there in 1938.